[ut3] linux client

Ezekiel Grave ezekiel at ripmetopieces.net
Wed Apr 29 11:56:08 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:43:44PM +0000, ceil420 at gmail.com wrote:
> Well I get all this email to my phone, in the hopes that wherever I am in the world, I can leap for joy when Ryan makes "the announcement".
>

> There are MLs appropriate for such ass-hattery. This is not one of them. Whether or not I have the software available to filter this mail is irrelevent; I shouldn't have to.

I'm not sure I've ever posted to this list. However, I am posting now
just to fill up the people's mailboxes who SUBSCRIBE to a list, and then
tell people not to email in the list. The emails were semi-related to
Unreal Tournament III (which is COMPLETELY appropriate) until the moment
someone started complaining about spam. At that point, the conversation
just got better.

Seriously, if you don't want maybe even 2,000 emails per hour, just
unsubscribe and follow Ryan's RSS feed instead.

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/finger/finger.pl?user=icculus&rss=1

Everyone POST on! It's about time we had some conversation on this
list, been dead for far too long!
--
ezekiel
\/"""\/