[ut3] linux client

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Wed Apr 29 08:24:45 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 00:54:42 Sir Brizz wrote:
> What I mean by that is, often email clients will include everything
> everyone before you said as opposed to just the person you are
> responding to.

Most clients, e.g. Kmail have a feature, that you mark the text you want to
respond to before pressing the reply button. This way only the marked text
will be included.

> Additionally, you click to view each response instead of
> scrolling through/paging them.

Which is exactly one reason to provide some context in the message. Especially
as on mailinglists one does not necesarily still have the old messages stored,
e.g. due to storage quota restrictions.

Regards,
Matthias