[ut3] linux client

Josh lostman at liquidcode.org
Tue Apr 28 09:47:08 EDT 2009

You pointed a mailing list at your phone and tell the list to STFU. How
bright is that? "is it ready" is constantly going to come up, and people
are going to reply. How about you setup a mail filter and stfu about it.
You are using a gmail account so it's obviously possible. You are just
being obstinate....or stupid.