[ut3] linux client

ceil420 at gmail.com ceil420 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:43:44 EDT 2009

Well I get all this email to my phone, in the hopes that wherever I am in the world, I can leap for joy when Ryan makes "the announcement".

There are MLs appropriate for such ass-hattery. This is not one of them. Whether or not I have the software available to filter this mail is irrelevent; I shouldn't have to.