[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

oldkawman oldkawman at netscape.net
Sat Sep 20 13:46:18 EDT 2008

Well, I will tell you the WARfare community still totally rocks. There
are not that many servers with players, but player quality is very good.
Yes, there are some n00bs at times, but that is good. Everyone must
learn somewhere.

Come play on a server where I play if you want ultra challenging games.
UMG, T5K, BGE, PUB, MOB

Come play with me and the rest of these players,

http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=rankings&rankby=best&pagenum=1
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=rankings&rankby=best&pagenum=2
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=rankings&rankby=best&pagenum=3
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=rankings&rankby=best&pagenum=4
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=rankings&rankby=best&pagenum=5
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=rankings&rankby=best&pagenum=6

I could go on, but as you can see, there are lots of active players
online. No, it's not like the UT2K4 was, that was amazing. So, make your
excuses if you do not want to play. You can also just come online and
show everyone how good you really are.

My stats page -->  http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=115387683