[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Donovan Brooke dbrooke at euca.us
Fri Sep 19 22:28:54 EDT 2008

rperini at email.it wrote:

> If you don't care, you can always go elsewhere. We're here cause we care about the game.

used to care for the game maybe... really really wanted to care
for the game maybe..

Actually I played the game again after what was maybe a 4/5 month hiatus..
applied the 1.3 patch.. went to multi-player.. picked 1 of the 2 active servers
that were available ;-).. and still ended up as the 1st or 2cd top scorer
just about every game.

hmmm... guess I had fun.. but I miss the good ole' days when Epic really
put themselves into the spirit of the thing.

my .02¢

Donovan