[ut3] linux editor

Ron Overdrive rakeron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:51:31 EDT 2008

> First off, they aren't theories, Ryan himself confirmed that there was
> middleware legal trouble that was causing the delay of the game.  It is
> therefore officially confirmed, or at least stated by Ryan that there is
> some plot to block the game, whether its major or minor.  That being said
> how about you know whats going on before bashing people.

They're conspiracy theories when people start pointing fingers at random
companies and create possible motives for those companies without proof or
any supporting information because Ryan can't talk about it. I mean hell,
how many people have been pointing fingers at Microsoft? Did Ryan say who it
was? No he didn't and I doubt he ever will if he wants to keep his job so
people should stop demanding information he can't give and stop with the
conspiracy theories. When it comes out I'm pretty sure the information will
get leaked.