[ut3] linux editor

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Thu Oct 9 10:53:49 EDT 2008

Hi!

Am Do Oktober 9 2008 schrieb Ron Overdrive:
> Oh would you people STFU! We heard ALL your opinions of Epic and every
> other company in your conspiracy theories that caused UT3's linux/mac delay
> plus all your demands of Ryan to expose the guilty party! STFU NO ONE CARES
> FOR YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!! Go in the corner with your tin foil hats
> and stay there. If you can't provide helpful information regarding -THE
> QUESTION I ASKED- then don't post and quit hijacking my thread!!

No reason to use strong language. I did not propose any conspiracy theorie,
and as you replied to my message I feel talked to. Saying that I will no
longer support Epic after they failed to deliver for a promised platform and
me loosing a days work of money on that is not a conspiracy theorie. It's
what every business man does with a company that didn't deliver on a promise.
It doesn't even matter who held it up. Epic promises, Epic must make sure to
deliver, that's how the game works.

Regards,
Matthias
--