[ut3] linux editor

Kevin Podbielniak k.podbielniak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:14:45 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, there is NO information yet available for Linux/Mac support,
hence the reason the question has not been answered.

The last information we got from ryan are 2 screenshots of UT3 running on
linux and a Mac, and that is it.

There will all be conspiracy theories out there, and I am just patiently
waiting like everyone else.  Is it on the top of my list these days, no, but
I still have my shrink wrapped copy of UT3 sitting in a drawer STILL in the
original GameStop bag from when I bought it almost a year ago...when I was
unemployed.

Ah yes, the good old days.  speaking of, it was almost a year ago when the
UT3 demo was released, and on that very same day, after I downloaded it and
copied it to a flash drive, my company let me go.  bastards.  :)