[ut3] linux editor

Ron Overdrive rakeron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:06:00 EDT 2008

Oh would you people STFU! We heard ALL your opinions of Epic and every other
company in your conspiracy theories that caused UT3's linux/mac delay plus
all your demands of Ryan to expose the guilty party! STFU NO ONE CARES FOR
YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!! Go in the corner with your tin foil hats and
stay there. If you can't provide helpful information regarding -THE QUESTION
I ASKED- then don't post and quit hijacking my thread!!

With that said if you don't know if PS3 support will be brought to linux/mac
as well then don't post!!