[ut3] linux editor

UndeadDevil's Shadow shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net
Thu Oct 9 00:01:44 EDT 2008

It's a shame you can't edit your messages when its e-mail...

My bad about the Mac Version, most sites are listing it as coming soon so I assume its connected to the Linux Version.

One has to wonder whether this is like the whole Grand Theft Auto games must be released at least 6 Months Later than Consoles deal that both Microsoft and Sony make with every game developer they can bribe (We all agree on this correct?)