[ut3] linux editor

Luiz Gustavo Angelo loezix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:46:52 EDT 2008

geeee, man...
guess i'm not a believer of these official news anymore...sry
Are they recent?, i haven't heard anything about UnrealED for linux in 10
months i think

whatever, i hope that they ship a cool mono/gtk+ unrealED that doesn't crash
everytime while using the UIScene Editor with big UIs, before november

well, back to work, gotta lot of things to do xD

--
Luiz Gustavo Angelo
T: +55 11 75452244