[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Lloyd Taylor movablev at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 10:54:55 EDT 2008

One thing Ryan said back in December:

  "I have no doubt that people will compare the final binaries with the
beta demo server for differences. It'll be interesting to see if the
incorrect parties will amend their petitions and apologize to those they
slandered."

  I don't even have the first clue as to how one would go about comparing binaries... but has anyone done this?  If so, I've not heard about it.

  -Lloyd