[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Brandon Tomlinson serphet at gmail.com
Fri May 9 23:49:31 EDT 2008

To answer people looking to Ryan for a status update. As much as I do not
agree with the business method, they do what they do. Ryan has given updates
if you guys care to look. The reason he hasn't given an update is most
likely because there hasn't been anything to update. I realize this kind of
sucks (I hate it to) but that's the way it is. Everyone on this list knows
their options at this point.