[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Steve M Morehead III stmorehead at mchsi.com
Fri May 9 13:21:35 EDT 2008

Most, not all but most, companies do not look at their forums.  The
forums exist primarily to provide a place for end users to discuss the
game not for hoping for any kind of official response.  As for this list
being for the server only, that's not what the link that I ran across
said which is why I'm here, and probably others as well.