[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Theo Baumgartner tbaumgartner at swissonline.ch
Thu May 8 14:55:49 EDT 2008

Perhaps the big delay of UT3 Linux Client is because Ryan is working with/for Valve to port their Source Engine and he has no time porting
UT3?

This again would of course require that EPIC and Valve are cooperating/talk together because i don't think that Ryan just could
cease the contract with EPIC porting their UT3 to Linux.