[ut3] [UT3] Linux-Client

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:17:11 EDT 2008

Anyway I hope you all have ETQW running under linux, for some reason:

- To demonstrate the Linux gaming platform has a future.
- Because it's original and beautiful
- Because it's absolutely less buggy then UT3

mmm.... let me think ut2004 ... 2005,2006,2007 .... WHAT ???? 4 years to
develop a game that is pretty identical to its first releas
but more buggy, and this time without the linux client???? 4 years!!!!!!!!!

Bha! God Bless you!!!

kiuma