[ut3] [UT3] Linux-Client

Hendrik Ueltzen rayzile at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:46:26 EDT 2008

I am happy that not more Gaming-Developers today working as slow as Ryan. He
needs so much time for a simple port? How much time would he need to
develope a full
game. It's ridiculous that we don't have a linux-client 6 month after
the game-release. But I think there will be a client, when
Microsoft is developing for Linux we may get the ut3-client. ;)