[ut3] [UT3] Linux-Client

[FnG] Lambik fng.lambik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:51:14 EDT 2008

UT3 is quite dead if you ask me, the quality Epic has displayed with the
release of this game is terrible.
Selling a ReleaseCandidate as Special Edition is plain lame, and promising
Linux support, which is still not there(only server side after much naggin)

The game, even after Patch 2, is very unstable, full of bugs, things that
should have been fixed are not fixed at all (server query support)
InGame voting is very limited, mods which help on this area are still
buggy(thnx for creating them any way).
My expectations for the future of this game has dropped to virtualy zero.

Some diehards are sticking with the game, but the majority has left of to
play TF2, CoD4, or stay with UT2k4.

So in short I'd say "Don't wait for it" move on find an other game which
is Linux Supported.

Thanks for all your hard work Ryan, much appreciated, keep it comming for
any game.
In my opinion it's the only flaw which linux has atm, and that is Full Game
Support.

Lambik