[UT3] Linux-Client

David Voge davidvoge at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 22 10:52:44 EDT 2008

Hi Linux-Gamer, Hi Epic-Games, HI Gamers ;-)

i'am new in this Mailing-List because of this i don't know whats going on here
in the moment.

To me: I come from Germany and using Gentoo-AMD64 and like UT2004 because it is
nice running realyy !! I know Unreal from the first Part of it ( Unreal 1 ).

After a long time where i did not Play any Games, i come to UT2004-Demo under
Linux and some days later i bought me it to play on my Linux-Box. Because it runs
"Out of the Box" native Linux with >300 FPS. A Dedicated Server from UT2004
are running on my Server.

If UT3-Linux Client is Out there i wanna buy this in the moment of the release of the
Linux-Installer. My System know's only Linux and nothing else.

Can someone tell me, the Status of the "Installer" and hope that this Question does
not come many time's before :P Then i know when to buy it....

Greeting's
	David