[ut3] linux client

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 03:32:40 EDT 2008

Stop asking ?????

THEY say stop asking, as we would be stupid, but the truth is that they are
the bad mannered person, because it's our (the customer) right to know!
especially when they have our money, that they would never have without that
now nearly false promise of a linux client.

I hope to see the Linux client soon, if not, this will be my last Epic's
game, even for console, and I hope that many linux gamers will never buy a
game from Epic if no Linux client will be released for this game!
Epic: a promise is a promise, especially when you already have my

Regards,
kiuma