[ut3] cant find my server

[FnG] Lambik fng.lambik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:42:42 EST 2008

Hi,
The webmin need some file to be copied, see the email I received earlier,
 this might be the problem.

    Thomas Grasmück to ut3 show details Feb 22 (10 days ago) Reply

    Hi,

    you followed the instructions on http://ut3webadmin.elmuerte.com/ ? The
    Web-Folder comes along with the archive you have to download from that
page.

    Thomas

As for not being able to connect, first check if you server is 'listening'
to anything.(or the correct IP)
On Windows Box:                          On Linux Box:
 netstat -an                                     netstat -anp

You might wanna try to open up TCP ports aswell, not sure here though.

"I cant find my server in HLSW " <= not sure if that tool already supports
UT3 atm.
What other 'tools' are you trying ?

Lambik