[ut3] Query protocol

Thomas Grasmück tgrasmueck at web.de
Sun Mar 2 14:34:04 EST 2008

I tried it via GameQ, although the result was the same. In this point I
think Stefan is right. UT3 not seems to support player information
querys. Hopefully this will be added in future.

Nevertheless I must correct you Stefan, cause GameQ already supports
UT3. It's just not added in the supported games list at sf.net. But
games.ini shows it's ready and a test results in the correct (known)
games information variables.

Thomas