AW: [ut3] Problem starting server(s)

mahe (ut-fun.de) admin at ut-fun.de
Sun Mar 2 05:22:53 EST 2008

Damn, I’m so stupid *lol*

Thx, I forgot to chmod the ut3-bin

Now I got 2 other problems:

The server.log is put to /games/ut3files/UTGame/Logs/

and not to /games/ut3servers/<servername>/UTGame/Logs/

And more horrible: the server runs as root and not as user -.-

I’ve attached the script so you can have a look at it.

I use this for ut2004 too and it works fine. For ut3 I just changed the
options to start the server.

Good luck & have fun

mahe

Web:  <http://ut-fun.de/> http://ut-fun.de