[ut3] Enough spamming now? [was: test]

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 13:39:29 EDT 2008

nope. Then it would be named "ut3-server-trouble" or similar.
This is for anything UT3 related. In his news postings Ryan always
tells: "Discussion can go to the mailing list."

This is discussion and all of you know that 99% of any discussions on
earth are senseless.
And since there is nothing else to say about UT3 (as all known server
problems are... hmmm... well-known now) I think it's legitimate to
discuss nonesens style. At least it keeps the subject alive.

I for myself find this spamming useless and childish as well, but the
only thing that would be worse that this spamming would be letting the
subject die silently.

I know there will be no sensless information coming anymore. As soon
as I don't want to read spamming anymore, I just leave this list. Easy
as pie.

Friendly greetings,
Daniel