[ut3] test

Spike spike at spykes.net
Thu Jul 3 11:15:04 EDT 2008

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:23:01 -0400
"Jamin W. Collins" <jcollins at asgardsrealm.net> wrote:

> Miano, Steven M. wrote:
> >
> > Ryan is awesome by the way (he really hooks it up nice on CoD4 Server ports). ; )
>
> Don't know about CoD4, never played it.  But I do agree about Ryan.  I
> have no doubt the problem the the UT3 client is completely out of his
> control.

Epic needs to finally fess up to what the real problem is regarding
the delay on the client and lack of updated more stable server releases.

Keeping us in the dark this long is stupid, as they're the entire blame
here. My friend had to go buy a windows server to host UT3 because the
linux server was/is absolute unstable crap. Sadly its not only us people
waiting for the linux client that are feeling screwed by Epic Games.

There is nothing else to say, so good luck.