[ut3] client status

Wed Jan 30 17:17:02 EST 2008

'than' not 'then', but sometimes I hit [send] in the middle of typing an
email, don't I?

Anyway, what I meant to say was this:

I don't buy games that don't have a Linux version.  Sometimes, the Linux
version sucks, so I end up playing the Windows version anyway, but I
like to see that the game maker is ~trying~.