[ut3] linux client release plan ?

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:59:35 EST 2008

Infact the answer shouldn't arrive from Ryan, who as developer has all my
solidarity!
And I'm absolutely not disappointed with him, I'm VERY disappointed with
Epic, since
Epic promised a Linux version, and we 'stupid' customers have bought UT3
hoping that
linux client would be soon available!
Not only UT3 for linux isn't available, but from here seems that Epic take
into consideration so much this
kind of customers, that not only involve so few team force into deployment,
but responds,
that the game, already bought, will be ready when it will be ready.
I'm not 13, and this is absolutely not a correct behavior.

Best regards,
kiuma