[ut3] linux client release plan ?

Renato Perini rperini at email.it
Tue Jan 29 15:07:22 EST 2008

You seem you don't understand the fact that who is porting the game
can't release any information until it's released. So asking
continuously the same thing is simply stupid and pedantic.
I signed this list to wait for an official release, not for reading
always the same question from people who can't read a line.

Thomas Kuehling ha scritto:
> On Di, 2008-01-29 at 19:19 +0100, Renato Perini wrote:
>
>> Yes. It will be released when it's ready. And when it will be ready, it
>> will be announced here.
>>

> This bite is as stupid as "rtfm" or "man $your_problem". I bought this
> game in november 2007 for ober 70 bugs and i am still waiting for a
> linux-installer and you give us this answer? Sorry, but you've just
> disqualified yourself with that!
>
> Greetings
> Thomas

 Sponsor: