[ut3] Server seems to run as nothing is wrong, but nobodycanconnect

matt.culver Matt.Culver at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 29 11:04:17 EST 2008

When anyone posts troubleshooting questions can you please attach the
following:

uname -a output
md5sum and version of ut3-bin
Relevant system information
Log output from game console
UTGame.ini
UTEngine.ini
Command line used for starting server.
Other observations about cpu load, packet loss, memory usage.

I think this will give everyone the information they need to contribute
informed input about your problem.

I've been compiling a guide on how to install the linux server
(including services scripts) for centos and redhat:
http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=599751

Check your config against those steps and that might give you some ideas.

Matt Culver --