[ut3] Server seems to run as nothing is wrong, but nobodycanconnect

Rick Page mpcacrucesalus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:16:37 EST 2008

I have gone through everything and still can't figure out what is going on.
It seems if I start the server and people do jump on it right away, it runs
great. After a while the server will run idle as nobody is on it. It then
seems that if it runs idle for a while, no one can connect again and I have
to do a restart. Again, there is no indication that there is anything wrong.
The server reports back server querys. It still shows up in the server
browser. I have the -multihome=123.123.123.123. I am running a standard
32bit "normal" distro of CentOS 5. When I run cat /proc/version from the
commandline, I get this:
Linux version 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 (mockbuild at builder6.centos.org) (gcc version
4.1.1 20070105 (Red Hat 4.1.1-52)) #1 SMP Mon Oct 22 08:32:04 EDT 2007
Can someone post a simple monitoring script to auto-restart the server?
Thanks.
Rick