[ut3] Packet Loss problems with new test ut3-bin.

matt.culver Matt.Culver at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 23 10:43:50 EST 2008

That is constructive advise. I am attaching my configs, startup command,
and uname results below. I am *HAVING* the problem, could someone please
post their info who is not having issues so I can compare.

Linux 2.6.18-53.1.4.el5 #1 SMP Wed Nov 14 10:37:33 EST 2007 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux (RedHat ES 5.0)

I'm using the updated ut3-bin posted to this mailing list dated Dec 19
12:57  md5 sum 29606cab80b6d89d89a5ca0baad10266  ut3-bin

Start command: sh ut3 Server
WAR-Serenity?Game=UTGameContent.UTOnslaughtGame_Content?GameMode=2?Numplay=8?MaxPlayers=32?NumPublicConnections=24?NumPrivateConnections=0?MinNetPlayers=1?TimeLimit=30?GoalScore=3?BotSkill=4?bIsDedicated=true?bUsesStats=true?ForceRespawn=0?bShouldAdvertise=true?PureServer=1?bIsLanMatch=false?bAllowJoinInProgress=true?AdminName=admin?AdminPassword=something
-Login=something -Password=something -Log=myserver.log -unattended

As you can see I am running war as the game type. I have seen forum
posts that this lag-warping-packet loss issue is more common with the
war;onslaught game type.

Attached: UTGame.ini UTEngine.ini

Matt Culver --