AW: [ut3] Packet Loss problems with new test ut3-bin.

mahe (ut-fun.de) admin at ut-fun.de
Tue Jan 22 11:58:55 EST 2008

Do you see the PL in stat net or does it just feel like?

I got the same problem if it just feels like (warping and so on
) with a
ping of about 36-38ms (22-24ms ping in DOS).

After 5-10 minutes it’s gone and happens again after a  few maps.

Good luck & have fun

mahe

Web:  <http://ut-fun.de/> http://ut-fun.de