[ut3] won´t wait

Theo Baumgartner tbaumgartner at swissonline.ch
Sun Jan 20 06:54:42 EST 2008

This is a logical consequence when a game company doesn't ship a linux dedicated server.
All the game hosting companies won't buy expensive windows licences.

And i don't see why there are still so many linux players out there waiting for this game.
I still have my copy of UT3 and i regret that i bought it. Wasn't able to play one minute and i
won't try it with wine.