[ut3] won't wait anymore

29967429 andersdefinieren at gmx.de
Wed Jan 16 11:23:02 EST 2008

No i think so!

Ok i am a tad disaffected of this situation. And I bought the game at
the pre-order Windows release, and payed 60 Euro for the Limited
Edition. But i do that because i want support Epic. And all after this,
Month of waiting for the Release. I will stay.

I am sure that Epic will release this Client. And i am sure thay do the
"best" in the view of a seller with a small customer base. I can't blame
them for the leagle issues! Because, i think they don't have 20
employees for checking the "Linux-Law-Part". Maybe just "one" and ok he
miss something, thats humanly!

And i know, if they "could" release this client they will do. Thay
planed to release it days/weeks after the Windows release. But take a
look at it.. there are some unforeseeable issues! That they have to fix
(with higher priory then the Linux-Client. I might to imply taht there
is some "lobby work" against the Linux Client, but that's too
improbably.

With my mony will support the development of the Linx-Client and i have
it done, with buying the game. That i can't (now) play is bad, but for
me (at this time) its no more important. I will be happy if the Client
came out but for now, the competitions made me a better offer.

The time i wait, i play ETQ, COD4 and other grate MMORPGs with wine. The
days when ut3 will be grate, will still come. As same as ut2004. And
Epic (and the Modificatores/Community) will do the same good thinks as
before. For that i am happy to buy the the game for the full price. But
for all that waiting its ok if they can buy the game much cheaper and
with some bugfixes ;)

So, all people that love tux too, laounge back! Install KDE4, write some
Code or whatever the grate Linux world want to bring up. Relax.
Espacially we are not so dependet of playing as the others.

I can wait.

Sorry for my bad english!