[ut3] won't wait anymore

-g!zZMo- lord.of.destruction at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 07:36:13 EST 2008

wise words and very well spoken!! - couldn't have said it better!
:thumbsup:

most important thing for me about this whole "whining" and complaining:
(as rené already said) it will NEVER EVER change _anything_ in a hundred
million billion years! -- so it's just waste of time, words and traffic!

keep the list(s) clean for serious questions and problems in order to help
the ones who are willing to support this dead game </cyn> *G* in a
constructive (!) direction..

it's gone, when it's gone..

kthxbye,
g!z.