[ut3] won't wait anymore

B1tchkilla b1tchkilla at gmx.de
Wed Jan 16 07:15:27 EST 2008

This one will be closed as well, too. There is no sense in nagging on
their forums, they are removing anything like that, anyway.
And tbh even though most ppl are right with what they say, it's all been
said so many times now that I am sick of it.
We all know the game came out with too many bugs, we all know the linux
server (and even the Win dedicated) should have been out earlier and
there needs to be a completely stable linux dedicated server version.
We also know some ppl urgently need the client for linux because they do
not want to use Windows just because of UT3.

But all the whining about it won't speed up the work in any way. It just
fills forums and mailing lists with useless stuff. And while I do not
read too much on forums because of that I hope at least the mailing list
could stay a bit cleaner from this, it's getting a lot these days.

I am playing UT3 nearly every day, I always find populated servers and I
also play in IRC pickup games. UT3 might not be as big as it could have
been with the right support but take it as it is now, stop the whine and
just play (if you can). :-)

Regards,
René aka B1tchkilla