[ut3] won't wait anymore

Daniel Heitmann angeluz at muenster.de
Wed Jan 16 06:32:01 EST 2008

I don't care for UT3 anymore. I played it for a few hours on the PC of a
friend of mine who uses Windows as his main OS and I wasn't that
impressed. An earlier released Linux-client could have cought me at a
spot where I really wanted to get my hands on UT3, but now I just don't
care anymore. Maybe some day I'll buy it for 9€ on the game-pyramid, who
knows.

Ryan, keep on porting. Lots of people will think otherwise, so make 'em
happy. :o)

Greetings,
D.