[ut3] won't wait anymore

Chris Brunelle cbrunelle8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Jan 15 23:30:25 EST 2008

You’ve got to be kidding me… There is no “community” right now for UT3.
Every night I check how many servers are populated and there are only a
handful of servers with REAL people playing….

There are issues with the game besides the linux client right now, and the
release should have been pushed back to polish some of these things… And
lets not get started on the “licensing” problems with regards to the linux
server…  all in all, one giant mess and we’re stuck sitting here waiting for
things to get better/fixed after the fact that I’ve already paid my $60 for
the game.

   _____