[ut3] Server seems to run as nothing is wrong, but nobodycanconnect

BasP maillistrecipient at gothica.nl
Sun Jan 13 12:54:36 EST 2008

Do have multihome, but the machine is currently using only one IP and thus
the UT3 server is also (mutlihome is used as it's started through a generic
startscript that can also handle machine with multiple ips).
I will try if I can get any 'statistics' on which maps are the ones after
which I have to kill te server, and thus if there is some 'flacky' map out
there. New binary *of course* (other is instability all out), and
furthermore a 'precompiled' distro (no gentoo or shit) and not using 64bit
either. I am alomst positive that 99% of this lists problems would vanish if
ppl would use 32bit 'normal' distro's and no highly optimised thus inmensely
patched kernels (not to start a flamewar about this subject, I do realise
many people can't simply switch distro and all).