[ut3] Server seems to run as nothing is wrong, but nobody can connect

Dark Avenger sap.darkavenger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:19:23 EST 2008

Yes, I have the same problem. I have a monitor watching for the "Log: UDP
recvfrom error: 111 () from 0.0.0.0:0" error in the log file, which will
then cause the server to be restarted.

But alas, the log file is buffered, so it often does not show up, the server
becomes unusable, but still shows up in gametracker and game-moniter.

They should unbuffer the logfile, or at the very least flush it every few
seconds.