[ut3] Linux client update

Sir_Brizz - BU Staff sir_brizz at beyondunreal.com
Fri Jan 11 00:25:47 EST 2008

Enjoy your two games while the losers on Windows have about 40 to pick from
;)

All joking aside, I think it's silly to act like Epic is crying over the
loss of a couple of Linux copies. There are hundreds of us who bought the
game as a show of support that they WILL support Linux, and they are one of
the extremely few who do.

On Jan 10, 2008 8:34 PM, Khalid Rashid <khalid.rashid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, because we all know that in the meantime, a plethora of great Linux
> > games are coming out.
> >

> Sarcasm or not, it's been a great time for linux gamers. ET:QW was out
> before UT3 and Savage 2 which is really fun is only 10 days away from
> release.
>
> Didn't mean to spam the list, just want to point out that there *are*
> alternatives!
>
> --

Sir_Brizz
Technical Manager