[ut3] Linux client update

Wayne Richardson wayne at fsckin.com
Thu Jan 10 19:17:46 EST 2008

Unofficial Update:  It's been 52 days since the game released, and
mark my words:  there is no Linux Client coming any time soon.  I gave
my copy away to a complete stranger for Christmas.  In my opinion,
there is no point waiting for this bullshit console>windows>linux port
fiasco to run its course.

Official Update:  ...................... <crickets>