[ut3] Random Crashes

Chris Brunelle cbrunelle8 at cogeco.ca
Wed Jan 9 11:24:47 EST 2008

This is the error I get when it crashes, it's the same error each time.  I
can't keep the servers up for  more than a few hours at a time.

Log: Browse:
DM-Deck?Name=Player?team=255?ForceRespawn=1?Mutator=UTGame.UTMutator_Instagi
b,UTGame.UTMutator_NoTranslocator,UTGame.UTMutator_SpeedFreak?bUsesStats=Tru
e?AdminPassword=ballsack

Log: LoadMap:
DM-Deck?Name=Player?team=255?ForceRespawn=1?Mutator=UTGame.UTMutator_Instagi
b,UTGame.UTMutator_NoTranslocator,UTGame.UTMutator_SpeedFreak?bUsesStats=Tru
e?AdminPassword=ballsack

Log: ClearAllAnimSetLinkupCaches - Took 11.59ms

Init: Sockets: Socket queue 262142 / 262142

Log: NetMode is now 1

Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.

Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.

Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.042247

Log: ########### Finished loading level: 0.236766 seconds

Init: Game engine initialized

Log: Initializing Engine Completed

Log:

Developer Backtrace:

Log: [ 1]  ./ut3-bin [0x8d44a62]

Log: [ 2]  [0x24b420]

Log: [ 3]  ./ut3-bin [0x804bf08]

Log: [ 4]  /lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xdc) [0x45ddec]

Log: [ 5]  ./ut3-bin [0x804adc1]

Exit: Exiting.

Exit: Name subsystem shutting down

Uninitialized: Log file closed,