[ut3] Linux Server disconnecting all Players

Dark Avenger sap.darkavenger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:29:57 EST 2008

I've been using that new binary since it came out in mid-December. I still
get theses "UDP recvfrom error: 111() from 0.0.0.0" errors, however less
frequently.

I am running on CentOS 5 with all the latest updates.  I have several UT2004
servers working without a problem.

Also, the -multihome option still does not work properly. It only uses the
IP address given to listen on ports 7777 and 6500. The other listeners and
connections ignore the multihome option.