[ut3] Random Crashes

Alex Orlov orlov at stars.ru
Mon Jan 7 05:05:48 EST 2008

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?64:mss:1073:200712:odegmofcjicjgfcnjbgn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marco
  To: ut3 at icculus.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [ut3] Random Crashes

  At least your server is running a couple of days, mine isent when we play 1 map and that map
  is finished then people starting to vote for next map.
  After the vote the problem kicks in all players are hanging in awaiting status and after a period of time disconnected.
  So i took a look at the server and after my suprise seeing it running i thought what the hell, so going back to the game itself server is visable in the
  online browser.
  But nobody cant connect to the server anymore, so that sux big time :(

  Any ideers how to fix this ?

  Regards,

  Marco