[ut3] UT3 Linux client

Kevin Guillaume kevin.guillaume at gmx.net
Wed Jan 2 01:27:05 EST 2008

I had understood that the hang-up for the client was a legal issue with
a 3rd party. Technical similarites between OSX and Linux then shouldn't
affect release date so much as the legal implications of this 3rd party
and OSX & Linux, which we might all agree are far more different than
their architectures.

That's not to say they might not be handled by this third party's
lawyers quite similarly and under the same hang-up. In fact, I' hazard a
guess that the code is complete for both the Mac and the Linux clients
(Crankythirdpartyware aside, of course).