[ut3] UT3 Linux client

Diego Oubina doubina at funbox3d.com
Tue Jan 1 14:45:48 EST 2008

Ohh.. come one guys. let us not start a Linux/Unix bashing session.
The fact of the matter is the in today's evolved computing environment
the Unix and Linux kernels are both quite similar.
Thus, supporting Serphet's statement about the release dates.
I too believe that the Linux and MAC clients will be released at the
same time.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Regards.
--