AW: [ut3] icculus.org mirrors for Linux 1.2 server...

Christian Ackermann ut-X.net Administration info at ut-x.net
Fri Feb 22 07:31:42 EST 2008

Torrent for patch! (+ fast Webseed)

http://tracker.ut-x.net/details.php?id=41f0dd599aea2f08ac364a12dbed05def0714
d82

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ryan C. Gordon [mailto:icculus at icculus.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Februar 2008 01:29
An: ut3 at icculus.org
Betreff: [ut3] icculus.org mirrors for Linux 1.2 server...

The client is still being worked on (please stop asking me if Microsoft

is buying Epic), but here's the dedicated server's new patch in the

meantime...

icculus.org mirrors for the new patch are listed here...

    http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4387

...and I'll be updating the post over time.

Notes about installing:

- Automating installation:

    ./UT3-linux-server-02202008.bin -noreadmes --i-agree-to-all-licenses

   --destination /where/i/installed/ut3-dedicated

- If for some reason, the installer fails, it's a self-extracting zip

file as a failsafe, so you can just unzip and extract the files from the

"data" directory. (the Windows patch happens to be a self-extracting

rar, for those keeping score).

--ryan.

---