icculus.org mirrors for Linux 1.2 server...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Feb 21 19:29:05 EST 2008

The client is still being worked on (please stop asking me if Microsoft
is buying Epic), but here's the dedicated server's new patch in the
meantime...

icculus.org mirrors for the new patch are listed here...

    http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4387

...and I'll be updating the post over time.

Notes about installing:

- Automating installation:

    ./UT3-linux-server-02202008.bin -noreadmes --i-agree-to-all-licenses
   --destination /where/i/installed/ut3-dedicated

- If for some reason, the installer fails, it's a self-extracting zip
file as a failsafe, so you can just unzip and extract the files from the
"data" directory. (the Windows patch happens to be a self-extracting
rar, for those keeping score).

--ryan.